1. All the words to "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?"
2. Even though the book,"Charlie Bird" says "Eight excited Eagles play electric bass" both in the text of the story and on the back cover CD listing, the CD says "Eight excited Emus play electric bass."
3. When destroying block towers, explosion sound effects are hilarious. And you must do them Every. Single. Time.
4. Babies know the difference when you remove batteries from cell phones, remotes, laptops, etc.
5. If you wait until after the closing credits on Baby Neptune, you will see the lobster dance.
6. Baby shoes are over priced and overrated.
7. So is jarred baby food - especially when your baby won't eat it.
8. Cloth diapers stink less than the litter box.
9. Three little words - Dye Free Tylenol.
10. What works today may not work tomorrow, or even later today.